How to become an English Teacher or Tutor on CallAdvisor?
1) Submit Qualifications
Send the following documents to us at email@example.com:
- Education certificates
- Teaching certificates (option)
- Youtube introduction video link
For example: Introduction video from Tutor Alpha
2) Call Interview
Attend a call interview with someone from our recruitment team and get an exclusive virtual tour of the teaching tool English CallAdvisor.
3) Install app and Set up teacher’s profile
+ Install app CallAdvisor and Set up the profile on English CallAdvisor and start getting Learning orders from students.
How can Teachers/Tutors get students?
How can students pay for my teaching cost?
How can I withdraw my money from CallAdvisor?
Often, when the credits in Teachers/Tutors account reach to 100USD, we will transfer the income of Teachers/Tutors to their Paypal account. But, teachers and tutors can also request to get their income anytime.
How can students enroll to learn with me?
1) When students know you are free and available, they call you to start learning immediately.
2) Students can book predicted/future some time slots. Teachers/Tutors will receive a notification of this order. Then, in Service Management Dashboard, you can consider Approve/Reject that booking.
How can I set up my teaching unit price?
Main menu -> My Account and select menu item “Register as a Service Provider” and fulfil all fields in this form. We will review and approve as soon as possible.
In this form, the teaching unit price is the USD amount per one hour (which is including transaction fee).
Transaction fee: CallAdvisor charges a 15% fee on transactions between teachers and students.
What curriculum is used to teach?
We have some basic and efficient curriculums and guidelines for reference.
Of course, Teachers/Tutors are able to decide what they will teach; or to discuss and finalise with students before starting lesson sessions.